8 sheets of rice paper
1 avocado peeled + sliced lengthwise
1/2 bell pepper
1/2 red apple sliced matchstick style
4 inches cucumber sliced into long strips
1 cup baby spinach
1/4 cabbage shredded
2 eggs whisked in a bowl, cooked as an omelet, sliced into thin strips
4 sprigs cilantro
- soak one piece of rice paper in warm water until soft. Carefully remove, allow excess to drain, and lay out on a flat surface.
- Arrange veggies in a row along center of rice paper. Add greens last.
- roll up, leaving edges open
- Soak + drain second piece of rice paper, roll along the center of the second piece of paper, folding end edges in first and then roll in remaining sides.
- Serve with Almond Dipping Sauce
Store in Airtight container with damp cloth to keep moist.