Getting started with Notion - Crowdcast
Register now for Marie Poulin's event on Crowdcast, scheduled to go live on Friday August 02, 2019 at 10:00 am PDT.
Here are some of the templates that were used/mentioned in the webinar:
^ I now use this agenda as a database instead of a page... (how-to + advanced templates forthcoming...)
You can also check out my weekly YouTube videos for more advanced tips/tricks:
Using Notion's Relational databases feature
Here I share an example of a custom dashboard with inline databases which heavily rely on relational databases, one of Notion's most powerful feature! Sign up if you want more Notion related content + templates https://www.getdrip.com/forms/207735454/submissions/new
Have something specific that you're wondering how to do?
Send an email to email@example.com and I'll do my best to add it to my weekly videos!
You can find me hosting Notion's official weekly office hours over at:
Notion - Crowdcast
The all-in-one workspace for notes, docs, databases, tasks & wikis! ✨ Notion office hours hosted by Marie Poulin - www.mariepoulin.com...
Every Friday at 10am PST. You can watch past events anytime; the replays are always available.
I'll be covering:
- How to manage client projects
- How to set up a publishing/editorial calendar
- Working with custom dashboards and master task databases
- How to manage tasks across multiple projects
- Using Notion to manage your day to day
- Collaborating with clients and sharing workspaces
- Managing resources, assets, and client meeting notes
Marie Poulin, Oki Doki
Digital Strategist & Designer